* You MUST cook or boil YOUNG stinging nettle before ingesting. The reason for this is because young stinging nettles have not fully developed their "stingers," so it is easier to get rid of that hurtful acid on the plant, which has the same molecular structure as ANT ACID. But if you cook or boil it, that will get rid of it completely and it'll be like it was never there.
Seven Amazing Health Benefits of Stinging Nettles;
1) Contains High Amounts of Protein, Iron, Magnesium, and Calcium - All of these components are essential for maintaining healthy bones, skin, hair, and nails. It also supports the nervous system!
2) Treats Allergy Symptoms - Anti-inflammatory compounds as well as flavonoids contained within this plant reduces the amount of histamine in the body, therefore reducing the symptoms of allergic reactions and providing you relief in a natural, non-medicinal way!
3) Digestive Aid - Stinging nettle contains a natural diuretic which helps the kidney retain less water and supports urination, which may help get rid of kidney stones. As well as supporting urination, the stinging nettle also cleans and supports the digestive tract.
4) Prevents Hair Loss - Stinging nettle, most commonly used in oil form for this purpose, is used to stimulate and support hair growth as well as prevent hair loss. The oil may be applied to the scalp right before bedtime and rinsed off in the morning with shampoo, repeating this every one or two days. Along with this treatment, ingestion of stinging nettle tea or the cooked herb also helped support hair growth. With this treatment, results should be seen within several months.
5) Lessens Symptoms of PMS - This herb detoxifies the liver as well as reduces bloating and breast tenderness. This contributes to the lessening of the annoying symptoms that may come along with your time of month.
6) Great for your skin! - Stinging nettle benefits your skin by removing the toxins in your blood and contributing to heightening your iron intake. Good blood equals good skin everybody!
7) Antibacterial and Antiviral - Along with supporting your immune system and your overall health, stinging nettle is also proven to have antibacterial and antiviral properties, which prevents you from getting sick or helps deal with infections and colds.