Now, before you run off thinking I've gone insane, take a look at the benefits of this method, how it works, and how this miraculous habit leaves you with perfect skin.
1) Prepare 2 tablespoons of one of the following oils and a washcloth.
- Almond oil
- Castor Oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Avocado Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Sunflower Seed oil
(Feel free to mix and match)
2) Wash your face with WATER before applying the oil. You can do this method with a dirty face full of messed up makeup.
3) Gently massage the oil on your face in an upward motion.
4) Rinse off with slightly warmer water.
5) Soak the wash cloth in warm water and hold it over your face for 15 seconds. Then gently pat the oil off.
6) Voila! Your skin is now clean and moisturized!
The benefits of this method actually depend on the type of oil you use. However, a lot of these oils have the same benefits for your skin. For example, all of these oils moisturize, help acne prone skin, and cleanse effectively. The oil cleansing method may take your skin about a week to get used to, but you get better results than any other cleansing method I've ever heard of. This method does not strip the natural oils off of your face, but rather replaces the "dirty oil" on your face with the clean oil you are using in this method. AND it takes off makeup.
So this method does the following for your skin;
1) Cleanses the skin
2) Prevents and helps get rid of acne
4) Does not strip skin of natural oils
5) It's an all natural way to cleanse your face!