And it's not just for anti-aging. It also helps calm down acne prone skin and gives you a glowing complexion!
I hope you all enjoy!
- 8 drops of vitamin E oil
- 1 and a half teaspoons of rosehip oil
- 1 and a half teaspoons primrose oil
- 3 tablespoons almond oil
- 8 drops of rose essential oil
1) Mix all of the ingredients together in a bottle that blocks light from getting in. If you are going to use a clear bottle, I recommend always keeping it in a dark place (so it won't spoil).
2) Use every night and shake well before use.
3) Enjoy plump, youthful, and glowing skin!
Tip* If you can't find all of these ingredients, I would say at least mix together the Vitamin E oil, the rosehip oil, and the almond oil for the most benefits from the least ingredients.
All of these ingredients are meant to bring all the nutrition your skin needs in order to maintain a young glow and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. Anybody of any age can use this for the benefits. You will get vitamin E from both the oil and the almond oil, and rosehip oil will give your skin its daily punch of vitamin C and improve your complexion. Every single ingredient has a use for your skin.
Hope you enjoy your new and improved anti-aging moisturizer, beauties!
Have a great Monday!