Everybody has their bad hair days. You get up in the morning, look in the mirror, and notice that your hair has just decided to be dull before school, work, or a big event. But there's a simple solution that can minimize the amount of these treacherous days and also get rid of them altogether by simply using an hour of your life 3 times a month. This is done by using a natural, homemade hair mask that basically costs cents to make.
1) One or two eggs, depending on how long your hair is.
2) PLAIN yogurt, preferably organic. Add around 3 tablespoons.
3) Rosemary Oil, Almond oil, or Olive oil *Be creative with this one. I personally prefer rosemary oil because it has the most benefits, but any other works just as excellent. Add about 3 tablespoons of this.
4) Honey =D My favorite. You need about 5 tablespoons of this miraculous sweetener.
Instructions for making the hair mask;
1) Take two bowls. One large one for the hair mask and one smaller one for the egg yolks.
2) Take eggs and crack them open. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. You are going to be using the egg whites for this hair mask. Discard the egg yolks (put them in the bowl for convenience while cracking the eggs).
3) Add all the other ingredients in and whisk it all together with a fork.
4) Voila, you have your hair mask!
Instructions for applying the hair mask;
1) Apply the hair mask generously throughout your hair and scalp while brushing your hair with your fingertips.
2) Put a plastic bag over your hair and wait 20-40 minutes.
3) Take a shower and rinse it out. Apply shampoo to get rid of the oil.
4) Enjoy silky smooth hair!
TIP* For even better results, rinse out your hair after your shower with a liter of water with 100mL of apple cider vinegar. This leaves your hair even smoother and more voluminous.
TIP* Use this hair mask no more than once a week.