- Used ground coffee
- Honey (lots of benefit for your skin in this ingredient)
- Cocoa (Optional)
- Wash your hands and your face
- Take a small cup and place your coffee grounds in it
- Pour enough honey over it until you can mix the honey and coffee together easily
- Add a quarter of a teaspoon of cocoa and mix well (Optional)
- Spread mixture evenly over face (especially under eyes) and do NOT rub
- Wash off thoroughly with lukewarm water
After using this face mask in the morning, your skin should be visibly brightened and the area around your eyes should appear to be more awake.
What are the benefits for my skin?
There are many benefits for using coffee as a skin care product (if used moderately).
Here are 5 BENEFITS OF COFFEE FOR SKINCARE;
- It exfoliates dead skin
- It tightens skin and reduces cellulite
- It brightens the skin
- It's known to SLIM the body if used as a body scrub
- Removes acne scars
P.S. There will be a continuation of this post TOMORROW on how to naturally dye your hair black with coffee!