- Sweet Almond oil
- Melt 10g of beeswax with 120mL almond oil
- After this is cooled down a little, mix this with 40mL of rose water (you can learn to make your own homemade rose water from this link here)
- After this is done, wait for the whole mixture to cool down before applying on your face as either a nightly or daily serum.
- An optional step is to add 5 drops of your chosen essential oil.
And what good will this do for you? Well, here are five benefits of beeswax for your skin;
1) It moisturizes and softens skin.
2) It has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral benefits.
3) Forms a protective barrier on the skin while allowing it to breath (this is especially helpful for sensitive skin).
4) Can treat minor skin irritations and speed the healing process.
5) It is non-allergenic. So this makes it fabulous for sensitive skin!
TIP * Notice in this recipe how almond oil is added. Almond oil is an amazing base for any skin care recipe and adds amazing benefits to the recipe. If you'd like to learn more about the benefits of almond oil, click here.
Warning* Try not to burn yourself making this recipe as beeswax can be flammable and you're working with extreme heat. Use caution!