Ways to Use Argan Oil for the Hair
1) Styling - When you place a little bit of Argan oil in your hair, it can reveal a nice shine and reduce frizziness. Remember, don't put TOO much because it will weigh your hair down. You can also add Argan oil before curling hair to make shiny and more voluminous curls!
2) Heat Protector - If you place a little bit of Argan oil on your hair before blow drying, straightening, or curling, this will reduce the damage to your hair dramatically (as well as get rid of frizziness).
3) Hair Growth - Argan oil has been known to prevent breakage and promote hair growth. So you can use Argan as a hair growth treatment by rubbing Argan oil generously all over your hair and scalp once a week for an hour and washing it off with shampoo and an apple cider vinegar mixture (100mL of apple cider vinegar per 1L of water). You can see the benefits of apple cider vinegar here.
4) Treatment for Scalp - Argan oil can be used to treat many scalp conditions such as dandruff, seborrhea, dermatitis, itchy scalp and oily scalp. To get effective treatment, massage Argan oil onto your scalp for five minutes 2-3 times a week.
5) Put Argan oil in your shampoo or conditioner - I would prefer placing a bit of Argan oil in my conditioner because this may do more benefit for your hair. This will give you all the benefits of Argan oil without having to go through the process of making a hair mask and washing it off!
Five Benefits of Argan Oil for the Hair
1) Promotes hair growth
2) Hydrates and moisturizes
3) Packed full of essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants
4) Prevents breakage and hair loss
5) Protects hair from extreme heat due to styling